The Nebraska Distance Learning Association is hosting our 15th Annual Conference,
Blended Pathways for Learning, on February 24–26 (Wednesday–Friday), 2016 at the Omaha Marriott Hotel at 10220 Regency Circle, Omaha, NE. (Sponsors may exhibit February 25-26.)
This two-and-a-half-day format allows for several breakouts, round table discussions and networking, keynote and spotlight speakers, as well as time for participants to visit vendors and content providers. Sponsor (exhibitor) tables will be set up all day Thursday and also Friday until just after lunch. Breakout sessions highlight best practices in K–20 education, telehealth, content provider, and hopefully sessions from your institution—as a sponsor—showcasing the latest and greatest in solutions for all aspects of distance or blended learning.
The deadline to register your sponsorship is February 1, 2016.
To submit presentations, the deadline is November 15, 2015.
After you have registered your sponsorship using the link below, you can submit your presentation proposal.
NDLA offers four levels of sponsorships:
Platinum Level ($1500)—YEAR-LONG sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of Gold Level (listed below).
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website; all NDLA marketing materials, and membership communications as NDLA sponsors from the time of registration and payment for one year.
- Opportunity to introduce a featured speaker session or do a brief welcome statement at the conference.
- Opportunity for company-provided brochures to be included conference attendee bags.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for three preregistered booth staff
- Priority for multiple breakout sessions or repeated sessions as schedule permits. We urge you to partner with a customer/institution who can help share your success story as a co-presenter.
- Double-sized booth (two-tables) if space allows
Gold Level ($750)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- Exhibit table at the NDLA Conference.
- Company name and description in the conference program.
- Minimum of one 45-minute breakout session at the conference. Others (or repeats) may be accepted if appropriate and valuable to the conference audience. We urge you to partner with a customer/institution who can help share your success story as a co-presenter. Proposals must be submitted by November 15 from the link on this page.
- New this year! Opportunity to host a lunchtime round table discussion on Thursday.
- Attendee list: Conference attendees’ names, institutions, and email addresses will be provided shortly after attendee pre-registration ends.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for two preregistered booth staff (additional booth staff can be registered for $50 each).
- Invitation to NDLA sponsored social with conference attendees on Thursday.
Virtual Level, for those who cannot attend on-site ($500)—Sponsorship includes:
- Company name, description and logo in the conference program.
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website for one year.
- Company-provided brochures included conference attendee bags.
Non-Profit Level ($150)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of the Gold Level (with the exception of #4 & #5) at a reduced price for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Lunch and breakfast, both exhibiting days of the conference, for one preregistered booth staff (Additional booth staff can be registered for $50 each, limiting them to the exhibit area only. If additional staff would like NDLA membership [which also covers USDLA membership] and to attend conference sessions, please register them as an attendee. Registration available from links at http://ndla.org.)
Registration & Deadlines:
To submit presentations, the deadline is November 15. Submit the proposal from the link on this page. For no presentations, register your sponsorship by February 1, 2016.
- Exhibitors will be located in a central large room; this is the same space where breakfast and lunch is offered and where a featured speaker will begin each day.
- The booth table will be 6–8 ft. with ample space around the table
- Exhibitors may request a high-bandwidth network drop, only for videoconferencing. High-speed wireless is available for everyone.
- Electrical drops are near each table. Please bring electrical strips if you need multiple outlets.
- Set up time—begins at 6:30 AM, Thursday, February 25. Participants begin arriving at 8:00 AM.
Participants include K–20 educators and educational leaders, content providers, telehealth, and other distance learning professionals from throughout Nebraska and beyond. Exhibitors are encouraged to show new and emerging technologies and products for all aspects of distance or blended learning and share examples of successful implementations.
We hope you consider becoming a Nebraska Distance Learning Association sponsor. This annual event and the organization promise to bring together individuals from all of Nebraska and beyond who have a passion for distance or blended education. We look forward to hearing from you.
Need a hotel room? Limited rooms available. Book by February 3, 2016.
Thanks to these current Platinum sponsors: