NDLA, now doing business as the Nebraska Digital Learning Association, is hosting its 17th Annual Conference, Digital Change: Beyond the Device, February 22-23, 2018, at the Hotel RL (a Red Lion property, formerly the Holiday Inn) at 3321 S 72nd Street, Omaha.
Attendees will be 100+ leaders in Digital, Distance and Blended Learning from K-12, Higher Education, State and Local Government, Telehealth, and non-profit content providers.
The conference format allows for several breakouts; round table discussions and networking; pre-conference activities; keynote and spotlight speakers; as well as time to visit sponsors and content providers. Breakout sessions highlight best practices in K–20 education, telehealth, content provider programming, and hopefully sessions from your institution—as a sponsor—showcasing the latest and greatest in solutions for all aspects of distance or blended learning.
The deadline to register your sponsorship is February 14, 2018
To submit presentations, the deadline is October 15, 2017.
After reading the levels of sponsorship and details below, Register HERE.
After you have registered at the appropriate sponsor level, submit your presentation proposal here by October 15, 2017.
NDLA offers four levels of sponsorships:
Platinum Level ($1500)—YEAR-LONG sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of Gold Level (listed below).
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website; all NDLA marketing materials, and membership communications as NDLA sponsors from the time of registration and payment for one year.
- Opportunity to introduce a featured speaker session or do a brief welcome statement at the conference.
- Opportunity for company-provided brochures or other items to be included in conference attendee bags.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for three preregistered booth staff. If more than three booth staff will be in attendance, they must be registered separately as “additional booth staff” for $110.
- Priority for multiple breakout sessions or repeated sessions as schedule permits. We urge you to partner with a customer/institution who can help share your success story as a co-presenter.
- Double-sized booth (two-tables) if space allows (table draping an optional extra for $45).
Gold Level ($750)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- Exhibit table at the NDLA Conference (table draping an optional extra for $45).
- Company name and description in the conference program.
- Minimum of one 45-minute breakout session at the conference. Others (or repeats) may be accepted if appropriate and valuable to the conference audience. We urge you to partner with a customer/institution who can help share your success story as a co-presenter. Proposals must be submitted by October 15 here.
- Attendee list: Conference attendees’ names, institutions, and email addresses will be provided shortly after attendee pre-registration ends.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for two preregistered booth staff. (Additional booth staff must be registered separately at $110 each.)
- Invitation to the NDLA sponsored social with conference attendees on Thursday.
- Free WiFi during the event (optional wired network connection is $45)
Virtual Level, for those who cannot attend on-site ($500)—Limit of three Virtual Sponsors. Sponsorship includes:
- Company name, description and logo in the conference program.
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website for one year.
- Company-provided brochures or other items included conference attendee bags.
- The opportunity to present one 45 minute break-out session on the program, connected though videoconferencing.
Non-Profit Level ($200)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of the Gold Level (with the exception of #4 & #5) at a reduced price for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for one preregistered booth staff. Additional booth staff can be registered for $110 each. If additional people are attending from your institution who will not necessarily be in the booth, please register them as a conference participant.
Exhibitors will be located in a central large room on Thursday and Friday; this is the same space where breakfast and lunch is offered and where a featured speaker will begin each day. The booth table will be 6–8 ft. with ample space around the table, (table drapes are an optional extra for $45, and exhibitors may request a high-bandwidth network drop for $45). High speed wireless is available for everyone.
Participants include K–20 educators and educational leaders, content providers, telehealth, and other distance learning professionals from throughout Nebraska and beyond. Exhibitors are encouraged to show new and emerging technologies and products for all aspects of distance or blended learning and share examples of successful implementations.
As a distance or blended learning solutions organization, please consider becoming an NDLA sponsor for this premiere event.
Need a hotel room? See how to book at the special rate of $89.00.
Contact: Please contact Linda Dickeson (email@example.com, phone 402-458-3134) if you have questions. We look forward to hearing from you.