The Nebraska Distance Learning Association has combined two annual events—the conference and vendor fair—into a two-day event, the NDLA Spring Conference: BYOL*: Changing the Landscape of Learning (*Bring Your Own Learning), scheduled for March 6-7, 2014 at the Holiday Inn Downtown, 141 N. 9th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska.
The deadline for registering as an exhibitor/sponsor is February 21, 2014.
The NDLA Conference two-day format will allow for many breakout sessions, keynote and spotlight speakers, as well as time to visit vendors and content providers. Breakout sessions will highlight best practices in K-20 education, telehealth, content provider programs, and hopefully sessions from your company—as a sponsor—showing the latest and greatest in solutions for all aspects of distance learning.
After reading the details below, register as an Exhibitor/Sponsor here.
There are four levels of sponsorships:
Platinum Level ($1000)
This is a year-long sponsorship including:
- All of the benefits of Gold Level (listed below).
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website; all NDLA marketing materials, and membership communications as NDLA sponsors from the time of registration and payment for one year.
- Opportunity to introduce a featured speaker session or do a brief welcome statement at the conference.
Gold Level ($500)
This sponsorship is for the conference only, and includes:
- Exhibit table at the 13th Annual NDLA Conference.
- Company name and description in the conference program.
- Minimum of one 45-minute breakout session at the conference. Others (or repeats) may be accepted if appropriate and valuable to the conference audience. Proposals must be submitted by November 15 using the downloadable form on the conference web site, linked from https://ndla.org.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for preregistered booth staff (maximum three representatives).
- Invitation to NDLA sponsored social with conference attendees on Thursday.
Virtual Sponsorship—for those who cannot attend on-site ($500)
- Company name, description and logo in the conference program.
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website for one year.
- Company-provided brochures included conference attendee bags.
Conference only sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of the Gold Level (listed above) at a reduced price for 501 (c) 3 organizations.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for preregistered booth staff (maximum two representatives).
Exhibitors will be located in a central “commons” location; in the same area attendees find breakfast and lunch, and where a featured speaker will begin each day. The booth table will be 6-8 ft. with a drape with ample space around the table, and exhibitors will be provided a high-bandwidth network drop.
Exhibit Hall Timeline
Set up Thursday, March 6 starting at 6:30 AM
(The hotel has not yet confirmed that we will be able to have any set up time Wednesday evening, March 5. We will send you updates when the event gets closer.)
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Thursday, March 6, from 8:00 AM–4:00 PM
Friday, March 7 from 8:00 AM–2:30 PM
Participants will include educators and educational leaders from K-20, content providers, telehealth and other distance learning professionals from throughout Nebraska and beyond. Exhibitors will have an opportunity to provide (optional) breakout sessions, if submitted by November 15, 2013 using the form downloadable from the NDLA Presenters page. Exhibitors are encouraged to show new and emerging technologies and products for all aspects of distance learning and share examples of successful implementations if possible.
We hope you will consider becoming a sponsor of the Nebraska Distance Learning Association. This event promises to bring together individuals from all of Nebraska and beyond who have a passion for distance education.
Register for your sponsorship here. Major charge cards accepted and billing available.
Need a hotel?
A special block of rooms has been set up for Wednesday and Thursday nights, March 5 & 6, 2014 at the conference hotel—The Holiday Inn Downtown Lincoln, 141 N. 9th Street, Lincoln. The rate is $109.00 per night under the group name NDLA Annual Conference, and must be reserved by February 17, 2014. Hotel phone: 888-465-4329
Contact Gordon Roethemeyer (email@example.com) for questions about being a sponsor, or Linda Dickeson (firstname.lastname@example.org) about the venue.