This two-day format allows for several breakouts, round table discussions and networking, keynote and spotlight speakers, as well as time for participants to visit vendors and content providers. Breakout sessions highlight best practices in K–20 education, telehealth, content provider, and hopefully sessions from your institution—as a sponsor—showcasing the latest and greatest in solutions for all aspects of distance learning.
The deadline to register your sponsorship is February 1, 2015.
To submit presentations, the deadline is November 15, 2014.
Download the session proposal form here.
After reading the levels of sponsorship and details below, register your sponsorship here.
NDLA offers four levels of sponsorships:
Platinum Level ($1500)—YEAR-LONG sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of Gold Level (listed below).
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website; all NDLA marketing materials, and membership communications as NDLA sponsors from the time of registration and payment for one year.
- Opportunity to introduce a featured speaker session or do a brief welcome statement at the conference.
- Opportunity for company-provided brochures to be included conference attendee bags.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for three preregistered booth staff
- Priority for multiple breakout sessions or repeated sessions as schedule permits.
- Double-sized booth (two-tables) if space allows
Gold Level ($750)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- Exhibit table at the 2015 NDLA Conference.
- Company name and description in the conference program.
- Minimum of one 45-minute breakout session at the conference. Others (or repeats) may be accepted if appropriate and valuable to the conference audience. Proposals must be submitted by November 15. Download the session proposal form here.
- New this year! Conference attendees’ names, institutions, and email addresses.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for two preregistered booth staff (additional booth staff can be registered for $50 each).
- Invitation to NDLA sponsored social with conference attendees on Thursday.
Virtual Level, for those who cannot attend on-site ($500)—Sponsorship includes:
- Company name, description and logo in the conference program.
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website for one year.
- Company-provided brochures included conference attendee bags.
Non-Profit Level ($150)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of the Gold Level (with the exception of #4) at a reduced price for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for one preregistered booth staff (Additional booth staff can be registered for $50 each, limiting them to the exhibit area only. If additional staff would like NDLA membership [which also covers USDLA membership] and to attend conference sessions, please register them as an attendee. Registration available from links at http://ndla.org.)
Registration & Deadlines: Register for your sponsorship here.
To submit presentations, the deadline is November 15. Download the session proposal form here. For no presentations, register your sponsorship by February 1, 2015.
- Exhibitors will be located in a central ballroom; this is the same space where breakfast and lunch is offered and where a featured speaker will begin each day.
- The booth table will be 6–8 ft. with a drape and ample space around the table
- Exhibitors may request a high-bandwidth network drop, only for videoconferencing. High-speed wireless is available for everyone.
- Electrical drops are near each table. Please bring electrical strips if you need multiple outlets.
- Set up time—begins at 6:30 AM, Thursday, March 5. Participants begin arriving at 8:00 AM.
Participants include K–20 educators and educational leaders, content providers, telehealth, and other distance learning professionals from throughout Nebraska and beyond. Exhibitors are encouraged to show new and emerging technologies and products for all aspects of distance learning and share examples of successful implementations.
We hope you consider becoming a Nebraska Distance Learning Association sponsor. This annual event and the organization promise to bring together individuals from all of Nebraska and beyond who have a passion for distance education. We look forward to hearing from you.
Need a hotel room? Conference hotel information here.