The Nebraska Distance Learning Association is hosting its 16th Annual Conference, Digital Learning: Connect and Engage, February 9-10, 2017, at the Omaha Marriott Hotel (10220 Regency Cir).
The conference format allows for several breakouts, round table discussions and networking, pre-conference activities, keynote and spotlight speakers, as well as time to visit sponsors and content providers. Breakout sessions highlight best practices in K–20 education, telehealth, content provider, and hopefully sessions from your institution—as a sponsor—showcasing the latest and greatest in solutions for all aspects of distance or blended learning.
After you have registered at the appropriate sponsor level, submit your presentation proposal here (Sorry, deadline was December 7 so submissions are now closed).
NDLA offers four levels of sponsorships:
Platinum Level ($1500)—YEAR-LONG sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of Gold Level (listed below).
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website; all NDLA marketing materials, and membership communications as NDLA sponsors from the time of registration and payment for one year.
- Opportunity to introduce a featured speaker session or do a brief welcome statement at the conference.
- Opportunity for company-provided brochures to be included in conference attendee bags.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for three preregistered booth staff
- Priority for multiple breakout sessions or repeated sessions as schedule permits. We urge you to partner with a customer/institution who can help share your success story as a co-presenter.
- Double-sized booth (two-tables) if space allows.
Gold Level ($750)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- Exhibit table at the NDLA Conference.
- Company name and description in the conference program.
- Minimum of one 45-minute breakout session at the conference. Others (or repeats) may be accepted if appropriate and valuable to the conference audience. We urge you to partner with a customer/institution who can help share your success story as a co-presenter. Proposals must be submitted by November 30 using the downloadable form on the conference web site, linked from https://ndla.org.
- Attendee list: Conference attendees’ names, institutions, and email addresses will be provided shortly after attendee pre-registration ends.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for two preregistered booth staff (additional booth staff can be registered for $50 each).
- Invitation to the NDLA sponsored social with conference attendees on Thursday.
Virtual Level, for those who cannot attend on-site ($500)—Limit of three Virtual Sponsors. Sponsorship includes:
- Company name, description and logo in the conference program.
- Company name, web link and logo on the NDLA website for one year.
- Company-provided brochures included conference attendee bags.
- The opportunity to present one 45 minute break-out session on the program, connected though videoconferencing.
Non-Profit Level ($150)—Conference only sponsorship includes:
- All of the benefits of the Gold Level (with the exception of #4 & #5) at a reduced price for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Lunch and breakfast, both days of the conference, for one preregistered booth staff. Additional booth staff can be registered for $50 each, limiting them to the exhibit area only. If additional staff would like NDLA membership [which also covers USDLA membership] and to attend conference sessions, please register them as an attendee.
Exhibitors will be located in a central large room on Thursday and Friday; this is the same space where breakfast and lunch is offered and where a featured speaker will begin each day. The booth table will be 6–8 ft. with ample space around the table, and exhibitors may request a high-bandwidth network drop, only for videoconferencing. High speed wireless is available for everyone.
Participants include K–20 educators and educational leaders, content providers, telehealth, and other distance learning professionals from throughout Nebraska and beyond. Exhibitors are encouraged to show new and emerging technologies and products for all aspects of distance or blended learning and share examples of successful implementations.
As a distance or blended learning solutions organization, please consider becoming an NDLA sponsor for this premiere event.
Contact: Please contact Linda Dickeson (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 402-458-3134) if you have questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: There are no refunds for cancelled sponsorships.