Session submissions are now closed. Thanks to all who submitted!
NDLA is seeking proposals for the conference, Digital Change: Beyond the Device, in Omaha. Conference goals are to provide training and professional development for P-20 educators, telehealth, content providers, and other distance/blended learning professionals.
We encourage proposals to facilitate interaction and dialogue between practitioners and experts in our field. Breakout sessions will be 45 minutes in length. NEW this year—option to propose a 15-minute “TED Talk” style presentation.
1. Presenters must register for the conference.
2. Lead presenters will receive a reduced conference fee; co-presenters will pay the full conference registration fee.
3. Presenters are responsible for providing their own technology other than a projector for their breakout session. (note: WiFi will be available in all rooms).
4. Presenters may submit more than one proposal.
5. Sponsors, refer to your letter for payment structures and additional conference guidelines.
All proposals must be submitted by November 3. If you need further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org