The NDLA Conference two-day format will allow for many breakout sessions, keynote and spotlight speakers, as well as time to visit vendors and content providers. Breakout sessions will highlight best practices in K-20 education, telehealth, content provider programs, and hopefully sessions from your company—as a sponsor—showing the latest and greatest in solutions for all aspects of distance learning.
After reading the details below, register as an Exhibitor/Sponsor here.
There are two levels of sponsorships:
This is a year-long sponsorship including:
- All of the conference participation benefits of Gold Level Sponsorship (listed below).
- Company name and logo on the NDLA website, all NDLA marketing materials, and membership communications as NDLA sponsors from the time of registration and payment for one year.
- Opportunity to introduce a featured speaker session or do a brief welcome statement at the conference.
This sponsorship is for the conference only, and includes:
- An exhibit table at the NDLA Spring Conference, March 14 & 15, 2013, at Lincoln Southwest High School in Lincoln, NE.
- Minimum of one 45-minute breakout session at the conference. Others (or repeats) may be accepted if appropriate and valuable to the conference audience. Sessions must be submitted by December 15 using the form downloadable from the NDLA Presenters web page.
- Lunch and breakfast items for both days of the conference for booth staff if preregistered (maximum three).
Exhibitors will be located in a central “commons” location; in the same area attendees find breakfast and lunch, and where a featured speaker will begin each day. The booth table will be 6-8 ft. with a drape with ample space around the table, and exhibitors will be provided a high-bandwidth network drop.
Participants will include educators and educational leaders from K-20, content providers, telehealth and other distance learning professionals from throughout Nebraska and beyond. Exhibitors will have an opportunity to provide (optional) breakout sessions, if submitted by December 15 using the form downloadable from the NDLA Presenters page (deadline one month later than stated on the form for the membership). Exhibitors are encouraged to show new and emerging technologies and products for all aspects of distance learning and share examples of successful implementations if possible.
We hope you will consider becoming a sponsor of the Nebraska Distance Learning Association. This event promises to bring together individuals from all of Nebraska and beyond who have a passion for distance education.
Register for your sponsorship here. Major charge cards accepted and billing available.
Contact Gordon Roethemeyer (email@example.com) for questions about being a sponsor, or Linda Dickeson (firstname.lastname@example.org) about the venue.