NDLA is seeking proposals for the conference, 2020 Vision: Digital Learning from All Perspectives, in Lincoln. Conference goals are to provide training and professional development for P-20 educators, telehealth, content providers, and other distance/blended learning professionals.
We encourage proposals to facilitate interaction and dialogue between practitioners and experts in our field. Breakout sessions will be 45 minutes in length.
1. Presenters must register for the conference.
2. Lead presenters will receive a reduced conference fee; co-presenters will pay the full conference registration fee.
3. Presenters are responsible for providing their own technology other than a projector for their breakout session. (note: WiFi will be available in all rooms).
4. Presenters may submit more than one proposal.
5. Sponsors, refer to your web page for payment structures and additional conference guidelines.
All proposals must be submitted by November 22. Acceptance notifications will happen in early December. If you need further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org