Submit a presentation proposal for NDLA 2021 by June 1, 2021.
Nebraska Digital Learning Association (NDLA) celebrates its 20th annual Conference—Yesterday’s Gone: It’ll Be Better Than Before on November 11-12, 2021, Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, Lincoln, Nebraska
NDLA is seeking proposals for its conference in Lincoln. Conference goals are to provide training and professional development in the area of digital learning for P–20 educators, tele-health, government, content providers, and other distance/online/blended learning professionals. Digital learning is any type of learning that is accompanied by technology or by instructional practice that makes effective use of blended and virtual learning technology.
We encourage proposals to facilitate interaction and dialogue between practitioners and experts in our field. Breakout sessions will be 45 minutes in length.
- Presenters must register for the conference (sponsors/exhibitors need not do an additional registration).
- Lead presenters will receive a reduced conference fee; co-presenters will pay the full conference registration fee. Attendee registration will open in the early fall, after proposal acceptance messages are sent.
- Presenters are responsible for providing their own technology other than a projector for their breakout session. (Note: High-speed WiFi will be available in all rooms).
- Presenters may submit more than one proposal.
- Sponsors, refer to the sponsor webpage for guidelines.
All proposals must be submitted by June 1, 2021. If you need further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org