#NebDLW Challenge: Blended Pathways for Learning
To celebrate Nebraska Distance Learning Week on November 9-13, NDLA is conducting a Twitter challenge. NDLA (@NebraskaDLA) will Tweet out resources, comments, or questions for you to like/favorite, retweet, or reply. On Friday, we will put everyone who participated in the #NebDLW Challenge into a drawing for a complimentary 2016 NDLA Conference registration (value $150) and two honorable mention prizes of $10 Amazon gift cards.
- Participants must follow NDLA (@NebraskaDLA) on Twitter for participation to count.
- Use #NebDLW in all your Tweets.
- For each thoughtful/engaging Tweet, your name will be added to the drawing. More you participate, more chances you have to win!
- Challenge will end on Friday, November 13 at 12 am CST.
- NDLA Board Members will participate in the Challenge, but are not eligible to win the conference registration.
- The Challenge winner may transfer the registration to another professional.
In keeping with the conference theme, here are the Pathways for each day:
- Monday, Nov. 9—Leveraging Social Media
- Tuesday, Nov. 10—Data Collection: Use of Survey Tools for Adaptive Learning
- Wednesday, Nov. 11—Blended Learning 101
- Thursday, Nov. 12—Integrating Industry in the Classroom
Facebook Bonus (get your name in the drawing twice!):
- Like us on Facebook then Tweet out to your followers with #NebDLW.
- Already like us? Tell your followers in a Tweet.